Monday, September 25, 2006

Are we coming to the end of Nudecacher?

This note was logged objecting to my recent picture at (GCYCJ9) It's Tin, Man! by Fall Guys:

September 21 by Forest Engineer & Sunny Daze (140 found)
Re 'Nudecacher's' uploaded photo: Holding a hand over one's genitals does not constitute legal coverage for compliance with public nudity laws. He was lucky that an observer with cell phone didn't turn him in...


I don't know if it's related, but then I just received a warning from Groundspeak:

Dear Nudecacher,

While I realize that you like to semi-post nude images of yourself to the cache pages and have been doing it for a very long time, you are not permitted to post any images that contain frontal or rear nudity. I have received a number of recent calls and emails regarding some of your photos.

After checking your profile, it is clear that you have posted rear nudity photos to our site. I have removed just a few the more recent ones but, quite honestly, I do not want to go through every one of your images to clean them up. And, with all due respect, the last thing I really want to have to hear about over the phone is how someone's child had to look at a photo of your ass crack (please excuse my language, please...).

And so, I am asking that you immediately remove any images you have uploaded to our site which contain rear or frontal nudity.

Some great examples of innappropriate:
Gee Creek (Tuesday, July 20, 2004) and Little Church on the "Prairie" circa 1890 (9/16/03).

Going forward, if we receive further complaints regarding actual nudity (where you are not covered up) posted to the site (your ass, etc), rather than go through all of the photos to pick out the bad ones, I am only going to ask the admins to remove your gallery images all together.

I hope you understand that this is not personal and I hope you understand why a family friendly site has to do things like this.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

All the best,

Bryan


This is the first time that I've received this warning. I always try to cooperate and will review my gallery to remove all pictures that appear to be referenced.

Gary
aka Nudecacher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home